Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Holiday Bear Hugs With Kara

Hello Guys! It's Kara and I'm back with a few more Christmas cards. I am having so much fun going back through all the previously released Christmas sets and falling in love with them all over again!

Holiday Hugs is one of those sets; a small stamp set that packs a huge punch. The main bear image is so sweet and can be colored in so many ways. The set also includes the perfect little gift box accents and large sentiment. A coordinating die set is also available.

I've also pulled out the Simple Snowflake Die. This is another favorite because the large size is perfect for gift tags, focal point images, or windows. Using this die as a window is my favorite way to use it. Here I've tucked my bear and little girl inside the window and backed it with black to make the image pop!

A lot of Wink Of Stella on the red and a few gems are all the embellishment you need to make it come to life! I love these and I think I'm going to make a few more.

How is your holiday cardmaking coming along? If you're still in need of a few more or haven't started yet, I think these are so cute and they come together so quickly! Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kara, I think you've made me fall in love with it for the first time! How adorable!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, these are adorable! Love the simple color scheme. Tfs! :) ~ Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest