Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Pics 2009

Quick warning...lots of pics and no projects on this post. I thought I'd share of couple of Christmas morning pics and a few from our vacation to PA to visit the in-laws (the BEST in-laws ever!) Jason got me a DSLR Canon for Christmas so of course I had to break it in. I'm still getting the hang of it, but am loving it so far.

First a couple of the boys on Christmas morning. This was such a great Christmas...I just love them at this age. They get along so well and are really close right now. Before I know it, my oldest will be in those dreaded pre-teen and teen years, so I am enjoying it while I can. UGH!!

These next few are some of the boys cutting up and enjoying the cold PA air. We were right on the river visiting my husband's aunt and uncle. We did a bit of 4 wheeling and played in some of the left over snow (all twelve inches pretty much melted by the time we got there!).


Here's my new favorite pic of me and my gorgeous husband (who was SO GREAT to me this Christmas!) And me and my mother-in-law...I LOVE this woman!

And finally the snow that we woke up to our last morning there. So sad to have to leave it, but Jason did take the boys up to Ski Roundtop to go tubing, so they did get to play in the snow.

Sorry for the picture overload. I will be back this weekend to post projects. I CAN NOT wait to craft. It's been over a week and I'm going into withdrawal. Not to mention I have a Cricut Expression still sitting in the box waiting to be loved! LOL

1 comment:

  1. your boys are adorable, and the pic of you and your husband is charming!

    you will LOVE your cricut!

    you might like the new program-"make the cut". it allows you to cut your own custom designs (without buying cartridges)--(i got this for xmas and its a nice add-on for the cricut!)

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest