Thursday, March 19, 2009

SC2200 - Be Kind

I just have to give you guys a preview of the Designer Series Paper that will be available on April 1st. "A Walk in the Park", I think it's my new favorite. At least for today. ;o) This was for yesterday's sketch challenge on Split Coast Stampers. I will be back later to add the list of supplies used, gotta run for now...supposed to be taking care of "business". Hope you like!


Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:

Paper
Basic Gray card stock
Cameo Coral card stock
Very Vanilla card stock
Walk in the Park Designer Series Paper (available April 1st)

Ink
Cameo Coral classic ink
Kiwi Kiss classic ink
So Saffron classic ink

Accessories
Baja Breeze ribbon

1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOOOOOVE it! Love love love the paper! You are so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest