Sunday, March 15, 2009

My New Favorite

My Big Shot that is! It's finally here and those of you that have it, will understand my excitemet. If you don't have it...you need to get it! ;o) Seriously, I can not believe I held out for so long. I just couldn't wait to christen it. So even though I needed to prep for my workshop that night, Saturday morning I opened it and started die cutting away! And it really was just the thing I needed to start the creative juices flowing. Here is my first creation with it. I almost didn't get a chance to photograph it, as my friend tried to steal it Saturday night. She agreed to let me keep it and photograph it if I promised to bring it to work Monday for her. LOL The Flock Together Designer Series paper is breathtaking in person. Try not to look too closely at my "free-hand" paper piercing.


Stampin' Up Supplies Used:

Paper
Flock Together Designer Series Paper (114018)
So Saffron card stock
Tempting Turquoise card stock
Very Vanilla card stock

Ink
Chocolate Chip classic ink
Close to Cocoa

Accessories
Stampin' Up! Birds & Blooms Sizzlits (113485)
Stampin' Up! Scallop Envelope Bigz Die (113462)
5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with us:

Follow Us on Pinterest